MARINA BAY A rare find — one bedroom plus DEN with GARAGE at The Atlantic. Open floor plan with an added room (used currently as a guest rm) for an office, computer room or den. Kitchen has granite and SS appliances. Washer/dryer unit in master bath. This unit has one parking space and a garage [...]Continue Reading →
You may think buying a short sale is a good deal and many times it can be a good option. Short sales can also be fraught with complications and often can easily fall apart. Here is a list of things to be aware of so your short sale doesn’t become a long shot.
• [...]Continue Reading →
Beautiful open floor plan with hardwood floors. Ideal location near everything but on quiet street with beach access at the end of the street. Bright fun house with a beautiful finished basement. Bathroom features a radiant heated floor and both a regular and a steam shower. Inset light throughout with ceiling fans and new windows. [...]Continue Reading →
This Condo in Ashland, MA recently sold for $240,000.
This is a Townhouse style home and features 5 total rooms, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, 2 bedrooms, and was sold by
Gordon Crowley Real Estate
Does a backyard pool add value to a home? That has been a long debated question among real estate professionals. While there is no clear answer the National Association of Realtors reports that pools add approximately 7.7 percent to the average property value. But there are some caveats to that statistic.
In recent years, pools [...]Continue Reading →
This property features 12 total rooms, 1 half bath, 6 bedrooms, 0.51 acres, and was sold by
Gordon Crowley Real Estate
Marina Point condo with concierge. Large 4th floor condo, 2BR, 2 Bath with unobstructed, incredible views of the Boston skyline. Wake up every morning with the serenity of the ocean. Kitchen open to dining area and living room, granite counters. Large master bedroom with amazing views, master bath with jacuzzi tub, walk-in closet and addtl [...]Continue Reading →
For most of us, our homes could be likened to a sanctuary. A place where we go with a relaxed mind, escaping from the hustle and bustle of the streets. Our backyards should also be inviting and provide the same tranquil feeling. If your yard looks as if it has been abandoned, maybe it’s [...]Continue Reading →
Have you ever thought of selling your home on your own? If so, you may want to think again. It is not just the expense, time and legal issues you will have to worry about you also need to worry about getting a buyer.
According to the National Association of Realtors, ninety percent of [...]Continue Reading →
Holbrook Listing AlertsHolbrook, MA - $249,900 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Holbrook, MA - $399,900 - Single-Family - Raised Ranch, Split Entry - Rooms:9 - Beds:5 - Baths:2Holbrook, MA - $209,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Holbrook, MA - $229,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Holbrook, MA - $299,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1
Braintree Listing AlertsBraintree, MA - $355,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/215 hours agoBraintree, MA - $385,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/116 hours agoBraintree, MA - $369,900 - Single-Family - Colonial, Farmhouse - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:217 hours agoBraintree, MA - $490,000 - Single-Family - Split Entry - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Braintree, MA - $342,000 - Condo - Low-Rise - Rooms:4 - Beds:1 - Baths:1
Abington Listing AlertsAbington, MA - $424,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Abington, MA - $264,900 - Single-Family - Garrison - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/1Abington, MA - $329,000 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:10Abington, MA - $269,900 - Single-Family - Front to Back Split - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Abington, MA - $279,900 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:7 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1
- Recorder/Paul Franz The Rose property off Shelburne Falls Road in Conway. July 10, 2014After years of debate over what to do with a piece of town land known as the Rose property, Conway may be taking another step closer to developing a final plan. […]
- 1 killed, 3 injured after Sunday collision in Holbrook June 30, 2014A man involved in a head-on collision in Holbrook Sunday has died, the Norfolk District Attorney said Monday. […]
- 4 injured after serious head on collision in Holbrook June 29, 2014Four were injured after a serious head on collision in Holbrook on Sunday. Officials responded to the 2-car crash on South Franklin Street at around 1:40 p.m. and used Holbrook High School to stage a medflight. […]
- Directions June 28, 2014It is the goal of the Pastoral Center to remain open during inclement weather unless travel conditions make it hazardous to get to work. […]
- Recorder/Paul Franz The Rose property off Shelburne Falls Road in Conway. July 10, 2014
- 11 Vehicles Broken Into Thursday Night July 18, 2014They were unlocked, but 11 vehicles were broken into over night on Hollis Ave., Judson Street, Walnut Street, Rita Road and Parkside Circle, said Braintree Police. […]
- Berkley Man Falls Victim to Popular TV Scam, Pulled at South Shore Plaza July 18, 2014A 49-year-old Berkley man fell victim to a popular TV scam on Wednesday evening, July 15, when he gave $3,200 to a stranger in the South Shore Plaza parking lot in Braintree to purchase what he thought was a 65" Samsung LED 3D Curved TV. […]
- Country's Best Fast Food Chains, and Braintree's Got One of 'Em July 18, 2014The west seems to have a hold on a majority of the top fast food restaurants in the United States, according to the list recently unleashed by Consumer Reports. […]
- Send Us Your News Tips and Ideas July 16, 2014Patch wants to know what's happening in Braintree. Send news tips, photos, videos or questions about local stories you want us to cover to email@example.com. […]
- 11 Vehicles Broken Into Thursday Night July 18, 2014
- Lawmakers focus on jumpstarting Weymouth base redevelopment July 22, 2014A top House lawmaker on Monday said the effort to redevelop the decommissioned South Weymouth Naval Air Station, one of the state's biggest economic development projects south of Boston, will be able to more easily move forward under legislation getting a swift and sudden push on Beacon Hill. […]
- Phantom Gourmet: Mia Regazza In Abington July 18, 2014Most restaurants serve pasta on a plate or in a bowl, but at Mia Regazza on Route 18 in Abington, they stuff it inside a lobster. […]
- Bill for former naval base development may add to rush July 9, 2014This month's end-of-session rush of legislating on Beacon Hill may include an effort to jumpstart a large real estate development project south of Boston. […]
- Leave the fireworks to the professionals June 27, 2014"I can understand the attraction and excitement of fireworks. We all can. But we can also understand the danger," said State Fire Marshal Stephen D. Coan. […]
- Lawmakers focus on jumpstarting Weymouth base redevelopment July 22, 2014