Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Holbrook Listing AlertsHolbrook, MA - $329,900 - Single-Family - Multi-Level - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Holbrook, MA - $259,900 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/1Holbrook, MA - $324,900 - Single-Family - Raised Ranch - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Holbrook, MA - $269,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Holbrook, MA - $249,900 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2
Braintree Listing AlertsBraintree, MA - $339,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:125 minutes agoBraintree, MA - $349,900 - Single-Family - Front to Back Split - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:134 minutes agoBraintree, MA - $309,900 - Condo - - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:212 hours agoBraintree, MA - $739,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/116 hours agoBraintree, MA - $394,825 - Condo - Low-Rise - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:2
Abington Listing AlertsAbington, MA - $249,000 - Single-Family - Colonial, Antique - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:216 hours agoAbington, MA - $568,888 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:13 - Beds:5 - Baths:3/1Abington, MA - $294,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Abington, MA - $329,900 - Single-Family - Raised Ranch, Split Entry - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:2Abington, MA - $519,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1
- Recorder/Paul Franz The Rose property off Shelburne Falls Road in Conway. July 10, 2014After years of debate over what to do with a piece of town land known as the Rose property, Conway may be taking another step closer to developing a final plan. […]
- 1 killed, 3 injured after Sunday collision in Holbrook June 30, 2014A man involved in a head-on collision in Holbrook Sunday has died, the Norfolk District Attorney said Monday. […]
- 4 injured after serious head on collision in Holbrook June 29, 2014Four were injured after a serious head on collision in Holbrook on Sunday. Officials responded to the 2-car crash on South Franklin Street at around 1:40 p.m. and used Holbrook High School to stage a medflight. […]
- Directions June 28, 2014It is the goal of the Pastoral Center to remain open during inclement weather unless travel conditions make it hazardous to get to work. […]
- Recorder/Paul Franz The Rose property off Shelburne Falls Road in Conway. July 10, 2014
- May I interrupt? July 24, 2014Every once in a while, something happens to remind us that life is anything but mundane. […]
- Onstage July 24, 2014Courtesy of Priscilla Beach Theatre The cast of 'The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee' to play July 25 through Aug. 3 at Priscilla Beach Theatre in Plymouth. […]
- 11 Vehicles Broken Into Thursday Night July 18, 2014They were unlocked, but 11 vehicles were broken into over night on Hollis Ave., Judson Street, Walnut Street, Rita Road and Parkside Circle, said Braintree Police. […]
- Berkley Man Falls Victim to Popular TV Scam, Pulled at South Shore Plaza July 18, 2014A 49-year-old Berkley man fell victim to a popular TV scam on Wednesday evening, July 15, when he gave $3,200 to a stranger in the South Shore Plaza parking lot in Braintree to purchase what he thought was a 65" Samsung LED 3D Curved TV. […]
- May I interrupt? July 24, 2014
- "Telephone Operators: Masters of Communication" July 25, 2014A special Volunteer Day offering will be presented at The Telephone Museum in Ellsworth on Saturday, August 16. Entitled "Telephone Operators: Masters of Communication", this two-part event will be headed by museum member and former switchboard operator Christopher Ricciotti. […]
- Lawmakers focus on jumpstarting Weymouth base redevelopment July 22, 2014A top House lawmaker on Monday said the effort to redevelop the decommissioned South Weymouth Naval Air Station, one of the state's biggest economic development projects south of Boston, will be able to more easily move forward under legislation getting a swift and sudden push on Beacon Hill. […]
- Phantom Gourmet: Mia Regazza In Abington July 18, 2014Most restaurants serve pasta on a plate or in a bowl, but at Mia Regazza on Route 18 in Abington, they stuff it inside a lobster. […]
- Bill for former naval base development may add to rush July 9, 2014This month's end-of-session rush of legislating on Beacon Hill may include an effort to jumpstart a large real estate development project south of Boston. […]
- "Telephone Operators: Masters of Communication" July 25, 2014